Price and Delivery starting at:€ 11.95 EUR 1 semana
Unlock Amazon Fire Phone
The best solution to use your Fire Phone with any operator in the world.
- Trust, Safety and Integrity
- Best Prices & Delivery Times
- Guaranteed Unlock or Refund
Price and Delivery from: € 11.95 EUR and 1 semana
Video: How to unlock a phone
What is an unlock code?
An unlock code is an 8-digit code used to release a phone locked to one network. Once unlocked, the phone can be used on any compatible GSM network in the world.
Unlock codes are unique to each phone depending on its IMEI number.
What is an IMEI number?
IMEI stands for International Mobile Equipment Identity and is the unique ID number given to every GSM cell phone.
Type *#06# on your Amazon Fire’s dial screen to obtain the IMEI number.
How do I request an unlock code for my Amazon Fire through doctorSIM?
Follow the steps below:
- Click on the green Unlock your phone now button above.
- Select the country and network provider your Amazon Fire is locked to (AT&T or O2).
- Read the descriptions carefully before choosing the appropriate unlocking service.
- Complete the phone information and your contact details.
- Finally, pay for the unlock code using one of our 100% secure payment methods.
Within a few business days, you’ll receive the unlock code in your e-mail box.
How do I unlock my Amazon Fire with the unlock code provided?
Follow the instructions in the e-mail we sent you or the steps below:
- Insert a SIM card from a network provider different to AT&T or O2.
- Turn on the phone and you will be prompted for the unlock code.
- Enter the 8-digit unlock code sent to you by doctorSIM and press Unlock.
- This message will then appear on screen: SIM Network unlocked.
Congratulations, your Amazon Fire is now unlocked!
Do Amazon Fire cell phones have a limited number of unlocking attempts?
Yes, make sure you enter the unlock code correctly when prompted.
If the unlock code is entered incorrectly five times, the phone will permanently lock to either the AT&T or O2 network.
Is it absolutely necessary to insert a SIM card from a different network to unlock my Amazon Fire?
Yes, without a non-valid SIM card the phone won’t prompt for the unlock code.
If you haven’t received your new SIM card yet, don’t worry as the unlock code provided by doctorSIM will never expire.
Can I download software updates or will I lose the unlocking?
Feel free to continue downloading the official software updates for your Amazon Fire as normal.
The unlocking provided by doctorSIM is permanent and will not be affected by these updates.
Why unlock your phone with doctorSIM?
The recommended method by the phone manufacturers and network providers.
The simple, fast, safe and legal way to unlock your phone.
This method is permanent and doesn’t void your phone’s warranty.
Your phone never has to leave your side.
EASY TO USE
Continue using your phone during the unlocking process.
First-class customer support available 24 hours a day by telephone, chat and e-mail.
You will be able to use your phone with any network provider in the world.
Backed by over 5 million successful unlockings to date.