Unlock your LG from Telcel in record time
Legal and permanent cell phone unlocking services
- Valid for all LG models locked to the Telcel network
- Keep your phone with you during the online unlocking process
- Official unlocking method recommended by LG and Telcel
Top Unlocked LG Devices
FAQ LG Telcel cell phone unlocking
Our method of unlocking phones by IMEI is perfectly legal.
In fact, this method is the only official and recommended method by the phone manufacturers and network providers themselves as it won’t damage the phone or void the warranty.
It is extremely important to select the network provider to which your LG phone is locked, in this case, Telcel. DO NOT select Claro.
As the entire unlocking process is fully automated, we will be unable to issue you a refund if you select the incorrect network provider.
Our unlocking service for LGs locked to Telcel is extremely fast and under normal circumstances you will receive your unlock code within a couple of business days.
The exact Guaranteed Delivery Time will be displayed below the blue box on the right of the screen once you have selected Telcel.
We will also inform you of the Average Delivery Time of the previous 20 unlocking requests for that specific model.
The price we charge for the unlock code will appear within the blue box on the right-hand side of the screen the moment you select Telcel. Any applicable discount will be automatically included in the final price.
No, once we unlock your LG it will be permanently unlocked for use on any network in the world.
You will never have to repeat the process as the phone will never relock in the future.
Below are five different methods explaining how to access your LG's hidden menu:
1. Type 2945#*model# without a SIM card inserted or with the SIM card of the network provider to which the cell phone is locked. You can find the model of your LG on the sticker under the battery or under Settings.
For example: If you have an LG 714 type 2945#*714#.
2. Type 2945#*71001# on your phone.
3. Install the LauncherPro app from Google Play:
·To access the hidden menu, press the direct access you’ve just created.
·Once installed, press your LG’s Home and Start buttons and then select LauncherPro on the window that appears.
·Now, press any empty space on the home screen and don’t let go until a new window opens. Select Direct Access.
·Press Activities and then wait for a few seconds.
·Scroll down the list of options and select com.lge.hiddenpersomenu.
·Type the name the system prompts you for to gain direct access.
Select Network Lock. Here you can unlock your LG.
4. Go to Settings Security Sim card lock.
Type in the unlock code and press OK.
5. Insert a SIM card from a network provider different to the one the phone is locked to and check it prompts for the network unlock code without the need to access a hidden menu.
If your LG displays either of the messages above, it usually means the cell phone is unlocked. Check this by inserting a SIM card from a network provider different to Telcel.
If the phone doesn't work properly, we recommend finding out if the cell phone has been blacklisted by Telcel due to theft, loss or non-payment using our Blacklist IMEI Check.
Contact Telcel directly if your LG has been blacklisted for any reason.