Unlock your T-Mobile with the Device Unlock App
The fastest, safest, and most efficient way to permanently unlock your phone
- The only way to unlock your smartphone with the Device Unlock App
- Lowest price on the internet
- Fully guaranteed or your money back
How to unlock your device from T-Mobile with the Device Unlock App
The traditional method of unlocking a phone so it can be used on any network in the world is typing in an unlock code. However, for some smartphones locked to T-Mobile, a different method is required.
Back in 2014, T-Mobile pre-installed an application on a number of makes and models which allow the owner to request and apply a mobile device unlock directly from the device. For phones which do not prompt for the unlock code, this is the only method that will unlock the phone.
If T-Mobile has pre-installed the Device Unlock App on your smartphone, and you can check this under the Applications icon, follow the steps below:
- Request your unlocking below by selecting the make of your phone locked to T-Mobile and then our Device Unlock App Service. DO NOT choose any other unlocking service. We do not issue refunds if the incorrect service is selected.
- Once we've received your unlocking request, we will send you an e-mail informing you that the phone's IMEI number has been registered as unlocked on the T-Mobile server.
- Insert a SIM card from a network that does not belong to T-Mobile.
- Open the Device Unlock App and select the "Permanent Unlock" option.
- You will see the following message: "Unlock Approved: Mobile device is permanently unlocked".
Device Unlock Brands
FAQ for T-Mobile Device Unlock App
This service permanently unlocks the phone so it can be used with any network provider in the world.
I opened the Device Unlock App and received the following message: "Communication Error" or "Server not responding, please try again later".
I opened the Device Unlock App and received the following message: "Not Eligible for Unlock." Does that mean I can't unlock my phone?
The network providers using this application to unlock phones from their network are T-Mobile and MetroPCS.
Why unlock your T-Mobile phone with doctorSIM?
- You will be able to use your phone with any network provider.
- The warranty of the phone will remain valid.
- Fast unlocking code turnaround.
- Permanently unlock your phone without leaving your home or office.
- Unlocking is 100% legal and permanent.
- No need to restore, update your software or use cables to unlock your phone.
- Zero risks of damaging your phone using this method.
- Customer support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you.
doctorSIM reviews18000+ reviews
Great service. Phone locked to network provider and code provided released the lock.
Excelent service it only took 2 hours after I made the payment to get my phone unlocked, the process was very simple.