Permanently unlock your LG from AT&T
Legal IMEI-based unlocking services valid for all LG models
- Unlock your LG cell phone with doctorSIM in record time
- Method recommended by LG and AT&T
- doctorSIM is the premier unlocking company in the world
Top Unlocked LG Devices
FAQ LG AT&T cell phone unlocking
doctorSIM's IMEI-based unlocking method is legal, permanent, and doesn’t void the phone’s warranty.
Our method is also the only method officially recognized and recommended by LG and AT&T.
Additionally, you never have to part with your cell phone and you’ll avoid the possibility of damaging your phone as it doesn’t require cables, software downloads or hardware alterations.
Yes, you can still unlock your LG and use it with another network even though you have a fixed-term contract with AT&T. However, you will still have to honor your contract with AT&T until it expires or by paying an Early Termination Fee.
If your LG is under contract with AT&T, select our Premium Service directly rather than trying one of the other cell phone unlocking services first.
doctorSIM supports over 30 payment methods depending on your country and your preferred currency.
You can pay via PayPal, credit and debit card, using Bitcoins, a bank transfer, and even with cash. Click on doctorSIM's payment methods for more information.
In the rare event your LG cannot be unlocked for any reason under our responsibility we will issue you a full refund.
However, due to the unlocking process being fully automated we cannot issue refunds if any of the information provided by you is incorrect. Double check all details before submitting your request.
Here are three different ways to access your LG’s hidden menu and check how many attempts it has remaining:
1. Type 2945#*model# without a SIM card inserted or with your AT&T SIM card. You can find the model of your device on the sticker under the battery or under Settings.
For example: If you have an LG 714 type 2945#*714#.
Check which section has the lock activated (set to Active) and verify how many attempts (out of 10) remain:
Service Provider Lock
2. Type 2945#*71001# on your phone and check how many attempts your LG displays when it prompts for the unlock code.
3. Insert a SIM card from a network provider different to AT&T and check how many attempts remain when it prompts for the network unlock code.
Yes, a carrier unlocked cell phone will work on any network in the world including the network it was unlocked from.
Unfortunately, doctorSIM’s unlocking services cannot remove a cell phone from the blacklist. Our unlocking services are exclusively for removing phones locked to one network for use on another. You will need to contact AT&T for assistance.