Price and Delivery from:€ 13.95 EUR6 h, 50 min
Unlock your Amazon Fire online
between compatible GSM networks
Price and Delivery from: € 13.95 EUR and 6 h, 50 min
- IMEI-based services that maintain your warranty.
- Safe and perfectly legal.
- Guaranteed minimum price.
- Unlock your Amazon Fire from AT&T or O2 fast.
- Save when you're abroad: No more excessive roaming fees.
Check to see if your phone is blacklisted before you request an unlock.
Run an IMEI check on your phone
How to unlock my Amazon Fire with doctorSIM?
Fill in the request form
Choose payment method
Receive code by e-mail with instructions on how to unlock your phone
How to unlock an Amazon
FAQ Amazon Fire unlocking
What is an Amazon Fire phone unlock code?
An unlock code is an 8-digit code used to release an Amazon Fire locked to one network. Once unlocked, the phone can be used on any compatible GSM network carrier in the world.
Unlock codes are unique to each phone depending on its IMEI number.
What is an IMEI number? How can I obtain the IMEI of an Amazon Fire?
IMEI stands for International Mobile Equipment Identity and is the unique ID number given to every GSM cell phone.
Type *#06# on your Amazon Fire's dial screen to obtain the IMEI number.
How do I request an unlock code for my Amazon Fire through doctorSIM?
Follow the steps below:
1. Click on Unlock your Amazon Fire.
2. Select the country and network provider your Amazon Fire is locked to (AT&T or O2).
3. Read the descriptions carefully before choosing the appropriate unlocking service.
4. Complete the phone information and your contact details on your unlocking request.
5. Finally, pay for the unlock code using one of our 100% secure payment methods.
Within a few business days, you'll receive the unlock code in your e-mail box.
How do I unlock my Amazon Fire with the unlock code provided?
Follow the instructions in the e-mail we sent you or the steps below:
1. Insert a SIM card from a network provider different to AT&T or O2.
2. Turn on the phone and you will be prompted for the unlock code.
3. Enter the 8-digit unlock code sent to you by doctorSIM and press Unlock.
4. This message will then appear on screen: SIM Network unlocked.
Congratulations, your Amazon Fire is now unlocked!
Do Amazon Fire cell phones have a limited number of unlocking attempts?
Yes, make sure you enter the unlock code correctly when prompted. If the unlock code is entered incorrectly five times, the phone will permanently lock to either the AT&T or O2 network.
Is it absolutely necessary to insert a SIM card from a different network to unlock my Amazon Fire?
Yes, without a non-valid SIM card the phone won't prompt for the unlock code. If you haven't received your new SIM card yet, don't worry as the unlock code provided by doctorSIM will never expire.
Can I download software updates or will I lose the Amazon Fire unlocking?
Feel free to continue downloading the official software updates for your Amazon Fire as normal. The unlocking provided by doctorSIM is permanent and will not be affected by these updates.