Mobile recharge to Mexico online
Send top-ups to your family and friends in Mexico to share good news instantly.
- Top up phone, data plans and bundles for calls, texts and surfing
- What you see is what you get: No hidden costs!
- Reliable, instant and from wherever you are
Our top-ups always go through
Have had a great experience using doctorSIM for my SIM card top-ups in Mexico without having to go to an Oxxo or Telcel... Works instantly, very convenient :)
Now you can get much more with your bundle top-up for Unefon!
- Recharge 100 MXN Bundles of 100 and up and receive an additional 300 MB daily for free browsing, in all package recharges made during the promotion validity period.
- The assigned MB per promotion must be reset every 24 hours (considering hour: minute: second) during the entire recharge validity period.
- The MB per promotion is for use in Mexico.
- Does not apply to additional or balance recharges.
- The benefit allocation is activated at the moment a participating recharge is made.
- The promotional benefit will have the same validity as the recharge made and will be deactivated at the end of it.
- The promotional benefit is not cumulative.
- Validity: From April 28th to July 27th, 2023.
Send balance, plans and bundle top-ups to Mexico from anywhere. You will always know the exact amount the phone will receive, take advantage of available promotions! Keep closer to your loved ones in seconds!
doctorSIM reviews18000+ reviews
good page may be untrus worthy at start but good
Great Work dears friends!
Frequently asked questions about top-ups to Mexico
Which Mexican network carriers can I send online mobile recharges to?
You will be able to send online top-ups to mostly all carriers in Mexico: Telcel, AT&T Mexico, Movistar, Unefon, Bait, Nemi and many more.
Simply enter the phone number that will receive the recharge and make sure the network carrier automatically assigned to it is correct. If it's not, you can change it by clicking on 'Change operator'.
Your top-up will go through in seconds! And this way you can easily and conveniently send some love to, let's say, your parents —who may need an extra hand with these things; those friends living abroad —that could use some help from you; or even your children— so you can always keep in touch with them
Are bundles and data plans available?
Of course! In addition to the phone balance, you will be able to recharge online data plans and bundles that include calls, texts and data to browse.
Choose among Telcel Amigo, AT&T Más bundles, Unefon bundles, Nemifon bundles or Mi Movil plans so that you can enjoy your calls, texts and data over the validity period that suits you best. And if the bundle you pick includes a promotional data bonus, you will also be able to enjoy its benefits!
Note that data plans are also available, such as Internet Amigo from Telcel or Conectados from Movistar. They're a great choice if you want to check your social networks, watch videos or listen to your favorite music whenever you feel like it
Can I use PayPal to pay for my online top-ups?
Sure! You can pay your recharges to Mexico with PayPal from wherever you want and it's totally safe.
Or, if you prefer, we offer additional secure payment methods, such as credit or debit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay and even cryptocurrencies! If you choose the latter you'll get 10% off!
The recharge will go through as soon as the payment is confirmed, so you will be able to share all the good news in just a few seconds
Is it safe to send an online mobile recharge with doctorSIM?
Sending a recharge with doctorSIM is totally secure. With more than 15 years of experience, we can guarantee you a fully safe purchase.
doctorSIM takes it very seriously when it comes to anything related to the security and protection of your personal details, because our main commitment is your peace of mind.
For this reason, we are certified by Verisign (world leader in Internet security and protection), PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) and HackerSafe (which prevents fraud in more than 75,000 websites)
How can I find out how much balance is left in a Telcel prepaid phone?
There are several ways to check your Telcel balance:
· Send a text message (SMS) with the word Saldo to 333 and you will receive a message with the balance detail. The SMS is free of charge.
· Dial *133# and press call. You will receive a text message with the balance information. It's free of charge.
· Call *321 from your Telcel, select the desired option and listen to the balance detail. Calls for balance inquiries are unlimited and free of charge