HELP DESK» help.doctorsim.com
Unlock your Motorola phone online
- Our method is recommended by the phone manufacturers and network operators.
- We can unlock all Motorola phones and tablets.
- The unlocking is permanent and doesn’t void the phone’s warranty.
- Unlock your phone in three simple steps without having to send it anywhere.
How to unlock my Motorola phone?
Once you have requested your unlocking code through doctorSIM, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to unlock your Motorola. When you turn on your phone, it will ask you for the NETWORK CODE. Type in the unlocking code sent to you by doctorSIM and that’s it. Your Motorola is now permanently unlocked!
- Your phone at hand, and able to access the keypad and dropdown menus.
- The IMEI of the phone. The IMEI is a 15-digit code which you can obtain by dialing *#06# on your Motorola.
- A SIM card from a network provider which is different from the one your phone is locked to. This will make the phone prompt for the unlocking code.
If your Motorola has been reported stolen, lost or due to unpaid bills, you should contact the network provider to which the phone is locked to remove the blocking and continue using your phone normally. Once you’ve done that, you can unlock your Motorola without any problems.